Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Promoting The Book

On the plane to New York, I write Sam and express my concerns that I am putting too much pressure on him. At the same time, I tell him that I want to support hi own ambitions and make sure he receives the opportunities to achieve them.

I tell him that I am proud of the man you have become and that has nothing to do with golf. I was thrilled to see your good report card from school and really believe you are on the right track in life.

Golf must remain first and foremost a game to have fun.

I’m coming to the States to promote the book. I have been appearing on sport radio talk shows across the country and now am scheduled to participate in a few television shows and do a book signing at the Sybase LPGA event in New Jersey next weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment